Get a professional engineer to set it up your wireless hardware for you before shipping your product.
Wireless Network Pre-Configuration Service
Getting a wireless network set up in your office or for your organisation can sometimes be tricky; it is often a sensible thing to get a professional engineer to set it up for you.
Our in-house configuration service mean that we will perform the following for you before we ship your equipment:
- Configuration of Mode - Access Point / Bridge / Repeater.
- Setting up of DHCP Server.
- Setting up of Security (WEP / WPA PSK )
- Testing the device.
- Installing latest firmware
- Confifguring to your requirements
This will give you peace of mind as all you will need to do is plug it in!
(all you might need to do is provide us with some basic details) IP address etc
Please note that this can take up to 2-3 working days.