Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beam-width and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyser and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
|Max. Transmission Speed||Up to 600 Mbps|
|Antenna Gain||25 dBi|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP-55|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Dimensions||47 x 31 cm (Dia x Depth)|
|Weight||2.4 kg including mounting bracket|
|Input Voltage||30V Passive PoE / (14–30V DC input)|
|Power Consumption (max)||12W (Up to 15 W in extreme cold temperatures when heater is activated.)|
|Surge Protection||1 Joule Integrated|
|Installation Guide||Quick Start Guide|
|User Guide||User Guide|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|