Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
|Max. Transmission Speed||upto 200Mbps|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP-55|
|Frequency Bands||5 GHz|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Dimensions||35cmx28cm (Dia x Depth)|
|Input Voltage||12 to 30 V|
|Power Consumption (max)||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Surge Protection||1 Joule Integrated|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|