Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
- The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and low round-trip latency.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options. (See 2.4 GHz spec sheet for additional details on that band.)
- Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
- The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 and ePMP 2000 Access Points. It also inter-operates with the ePMP 3000 in backwards compatible 802.11n mode.
|Max. Transmission Speed||up to 140 Mbps|
|Antenna Gain||14 dBi|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP-55|
|Frequency Bands||5 GHz|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BaseT|
|Dimensions||235 x 77 x 58 mm|
|Input Voltage||24 V; uses standard passive PoE injectors at 24V. Not compatible with 29V supplies|
|Power Consumption (max)||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Surge Protection||1 Joule Integrated|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Installation Guide||Quick Start Guide|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|