Register trade account
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 delivers high-performance reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at a competitive price point in a compact form factor.
Unlike any other 802.11ac wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R310 combines patented BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology and ChannelFly to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to 4dB of statistical BeamFlex gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
The ZoneFlex R310's ultra compact form factor fits in the palm of your hands, enabling quick and versatile installation.
Ideal for a variety of low-density enterprise and hotspot environments including small-medium businesses, retail, restaurants and multi-tenant office buildings that require reliable high-speed client connectivity.
ZoneFlex Access Point Series
In the world of wireless LANs (WLANs), power and simplicity are like oil and water - they’ve just never mixed - until now.
Ruckus WLAN systems brings power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments - along with all the requisite capabilities demanded:
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
What’s more, Ruckus WLAN solutions combine one of the best centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart WiFi meshing.
The result? One of the best WLAN products and technology that money can buy.
Here are more bullets to mull over:
- Patented Smart Wi-Fi antenna array technology: BeamFlex, which provides extended range and adaptive signal steering, for the most reliable WiFi, period
- Predictive real-time capacity channel selection – ChannelFly is one of the industry’s most effective approach to channel selection resulting in up to 50 percent better performance
- Optimum signal path selection, interference mitigation, and auto RF management, for a consistent user experience
- Smart Mesh Networking to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cable wherever you want access points
- State-of-the-art security — from 802.1x support to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, all the latest link layer encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect but made simple to administer and manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (meshed or wired) that deliver consistently high-performance at range to new 802.11ac and legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Better coverage with fewer access points
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Smart Wi-Fi access points that can be flexibly deployed with or without a Smart WLAN controller
- Controller stays out of the data path of wireless LAN clients and handles management traffic only
- Smart Wi-Fi access points handle all control traffic and probe requests/responses, as well as the data path between wireless clients
|Features||Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C,Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% non-condensing.|
|Frequency Band||2.4 / 5 GHz|
|Max Number Of Clients||100|
|Max Data Transfer Rates||867 Mbps|
|Latest Wi-Fi Standards||802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimension||138mm x 135mm x 33mm|